For many of our clients, an in-house Finance Director is a luxury they cannot afford. However, at Alexander Sloan, we are used to working closely with our clients and providing them with the advice and expertise that a Finance Director typically provides.
Our Virtual FD service allows you to effectively outsource the finance department of your business to us. We can manage the daily administration involved in running your finances and integrate it seamlessly into your accounts reporting procedures saving your staff time and ensuring these processes are delivered by qualified finance professionals.
Benefits to you
- Real-time financial information so you have a clear overview of your current financial position allowing to run your business more effectively and efficiently, releasing your time to concentrate on growing your business
- Provides us with the knowledge of your business to ensure we provide value added advice as we work with you throughout the year
- Real-time financial information available to you via your hand held device, tablet or laptop anywhere, anytime.
- Dashboards and reports that are tailored to your specific needs
- We will meet with you regularly to review the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) relevant to your business
What does this include?
- Implementation of software, if required
- Set up ‘Receipt Bank’ for automation of supplier invoice data entry
- Establish bank feed to allow automatic download of your bank transactions
- We will work with you to confirm Key Performance and Monitoring Criteria
- Specially designed ‘Dashboards’ to provide you with instant access to KPIs
- Practical training with your Business Support Team
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns
- Preparation and submission of your annual statutory accounts
- Preparation and submission of your corporation tax returns
- Full maintenance of your payroll, if required
- Financial information required for Making Tax Digital
Without Alexander Sloan’s assistance and highlighting the benefits of Xero, I would have wasted so much time and effort. What made the decision straightforward was knowing that I had the support of Alexander Sloan in the background to provide expert assistance when required.
Alan Dickson, Secretary, Grand Lodge of the Royal Order of Scotland