If you are thinking of running your own business you should start by discussing your plans with us in order that we can give you the help that you need. The more forethought you can give to the running of your business, the more likely you are to succeed.
We can help you plan your business and answer some of the questions you should consider before you start. These can include:
- Are you familiar with the legal requirements that will be placed on you as a business proprietor?
- Have you considered how much you will earn during your first year?
- Do you need help raising finance for your business?
- Have you any funds that you can put into the business?
- After business expenses, including taxation and National Insurance, have you estimated what your salary could be?
- Have you considered how you can minimise your tax liability so that you can keep more of what you earn?
- Have you considered how technology can benefit your business?
There are many other matters you need to consider before you go into business and during your all important first year.
With careful planning and the right advice you could earn more and pay less in tax.
We can assist in a variety of ways:
- Preparing your accounts - promptly after the year end. Some clients with growing businesses also require Management Accounts. These enable you to check regularly on your business growth, trends and profitability.
- Tax planning - to minimise your tax liabilities.
- Cash flow and profit forecasts - to help you forecast your future business performance.
- Financial planning - to help both your business and personal finances.
- Bookkeeping - our bookkeeping service enables you to spend more time running your business.
These are only a few of the ways in which we can help you succeed in business.
Contact us to discuss how our team can help you.